Monday, December 31, 2012

Wow.

Been a really long time since I have been on here. Really don't care about clowning anymore. Love writing. Writing is good. I love to write. Really. That's good, because I am on a team that is starting a magazine. I am so blessed and honored to be a part of this. I love it. The thrill of getting my columns ready. EEeeeek.

So yeah. I am so confused about things. Like this guy. I have liked him for so long. But he is so amazing and I can't talk to him. I just stand there and say all this stupid stuff. I saw him at a party last night. He said "hi" and I melted. I still don't know if I said "hi" back. He is really sweet, and deals with my lack of social skills.

I want to believe he is the ONE, but I don't know. I have to trust God. My track record with men just yeah. Not good. So I'm going to let God handle this one.

I don't even know why I'm writing all this.

My fingers just will not stop.

Working on one of my books right now. It's about an assassin. Trying to get into the mind of an assassin is not easy.

It's like 45 degrees in my room.

I crocheted a head band today. It looks really bad. See.
 
So I think that's it for right now.
 
Wow. Why did I say all that? Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment